Tuesday, November 30, 2010

The Birds & Creep Show (Sweded)

Below is the Sweded Film that started it all. An old friend from college said he was doing a few Sweded shorts, and I was all for it. Helped out, even had my fat face in the flick. This was The Birds.

During the shoot, I learned of The Shadowbox.

Now The Shadowbox (www.theshadowboxcinema.com) is an awesome micro-cinema in Roanoke that I endorse 100%, and that day I learned of the Sweded Film Festival they were running. (I had just thought my friend was making the films for the fun of it) SO naturally I had to make my own. This lead to Reservoir Dogs (which crushed it) and The Evil Dead (also crushed).



You'll notice that I am credited as Jawn Ashe, and my friend credited himself as Temple Lee. (So we're clear, my name is Jake Wood. And his name is not actually Temple Lee) Also noted, Temple Lee was in my Sweded Reservoir Dogs under another alias.

I also included his entry into the Horror Sweded Festival, which is a segment from Creepshow.



I do have another short, which is LONG OVERDUE. It's been sitting on my computer for like almost 6 months now. I've just been lazy and haven't dug up some music for it.

No comments: